Updated--A fire and hazmat incident at an Oxnard bakery is now over.
At 7:20 this morning, firefighters responded to a report of a fire in the refrigerators at the Wholesome Harvest Bakery in the 2700 block of Statham Boulevard.
A welders torch had started a fire.
When firefighters started to deal with the fire, they discovered an ammonia leak and suddenly they had a hazardous materials incident on their hands.
The building was evacuated and firefighters backed out so they could put on special suits before reentering the building to put the fire out and stop the leak.